My first campus experience.
My dream of joining Kabianga University finally came to pass.It was scheduled on 26 Nov 2020 as the reporting day.The day started quite well .It took us an hour to travel to
Kapkatet campus.
I was a bit tensed on arrival and fear took the better part of me. I was relieved when I found the security guards to be so friendly . Due to the covid 19 pandemic and as a way to curb the spread , I sanitized at the gate.I was then directed to the reception were documents were verified .The admission was fast as it was done ordely . After some few minutes I was admitted.
Kapkatet campus.
I was a bit tensed on arrival and fear took the better part of me. I was relieved when I found the security guards to be so friendly . Due to the covid 19 pandemic and as a way to curb the spread , I sanitized at the gate.I was then directed to the reception were documents were verified .The admission was fast as it was done ordely . After some few minutes I was admitted.
I then proceeded to the hostel. I was glad to be accommodated in Parklands hostel.Having to live alone in a room seemed like a burden especially having to budget the money I was left with to sustain me for the semester.Monday finally came and we had to attend lectures. I was really bored as the lecture was so long .I wished I could be back home. After the lecture was over, I interacted with my colleagues as we walk around the school. Knowing them was such a great pleasure. I finally become optimistic that as time goes by I would adapt to the new environment.

Comments
I) Ensure the title is catchy, brief, doesn't contain punctuation marks and every word that makes up the heading should start with a capital letter.
II) After writing double check your article to rectify errors like incomplete sentences and spelling mistakes if any.
III) The title should give a brief information of the article and conform with the attached photo.